JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
It is super important to look after your beautiful pieces! Follow our easy jewellery care guide so that your jewellery lasts longer.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is also important when on the beach, in the sea and chlorinated water.
- Avoid exposure to perfume, lotions and creams. It is best to remove jewellery and allow time for creams to be completely absorbed into skin before putting on jewellery.
- When jewellery is not in use, keep it stored in a cool place. Try to avoid extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep your jewellery clean.
- DO NOT use tissue paper and towels to the metal as this can cause scratching.